"The Witch's Eight Paths of Power" (Weiser Books) was published September 2014 and is available in digital or trade paperback formats at:
According to Gerald Gardner's Book of Shadows, there are eight methods to practice magick. They are:
* Meditation or Concentration. Called for short, "Intent."
* Trance; projection of the Astral.
* Rites, Chants, Spells, Runes, Charms, etc. "The Craft"
* Incense, Drugs, Wine, etc. "Intoxicants".
* The Dance, and kindred practices.
* Blood Control (the Cords), Breath Control, and kindred practices.
* The Scourge.
* The Great Rite.
Rather than describe spell recipes, or even how to practice the Sabbats, Sable details how to utilize each of the Eight Paths as a technique to make your magick and practice more effective. Each chapter details one of the paths and breaks it down into a complete, workable practice.
As Sable Aradia:
As Sable Aradia (Blogs):
As Diane Morrison (Fiction):
As Diane Morrison (Non-Fiction):
Watch Sable's complete list of book trailers here.
If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.